Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rachel all dressed up

On Saturday we went down to the temple and did Rachel & Justin's wedding photos. It was a TOTAL blast. Rachel looked amazing in her dress and you could tell Justin loved just looking at her. I did a lot of experimenting with poses and I made them kiss and look at each other a lot. Here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her flowers were SO amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my absolutely favorite photo I have taken ever!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my goodness! these pictures are AWESOME,katie.. (as usual!) and Rachel is absolutely beautiful! her dress and hair and flowers are so amazing!
Ah! i love wedding pictures! i want to get married again! (only to chase of course!!)

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

That last picture is AMAZING! Great job Katie!