Thursday, January 01, 2009

After Neverland

Twice a year we get the opportunity to film Heritage Academy's dance concerts. The director always blows me away with her talent of putting together a theme for all the dance classes. This semester's theme was "After Neverland", with readings from the J.M. Barrie book Peter Pan. I loved the sweetness of the mother/daughter dances. I had several favorites, but my top two were "You are Loved" which had sign language mixed in with the dance, and the very last dance called "Full Circle". Both brought tears to my eyes being a daughter and a mother of two beautiful girls.

Before the show I always walk around back stage and get the girls getting ready and being silly! Enjoy! And thanks Ladies for the sharing your amazing talent!



If you want to see a certain dance posted on here let me know and I'll blog about it's awesomeness. Also, feel free to surf around on this blog. We take all kinds of pictures from maternity to graduation photos to prom/morp dance pictures. Mention this blog and get 20% off.

1 comment:

Colors Within Us said...

Thanks for filming out show the CD was put together very thoughtfully! Coming in May 7 / & or May 8th we will have the show "Pure Imagination". Its great to know you have us covered!